Meditation & Sound
for the workplace, school or celebration
"Music is to the Soul, what words
are to the mind.
Together they reconnect the Spirit to the Soul "
Meditation & Sound
What are some of the benefits of meditation & sound when combined.......
Sound therapy is said to affect physiological parameters, including breathing and heart rate, blood pressure and neuromuscular tone and is allegedly useful in Alzheimer's disease, hospice environments for the terminally ill, childbirth and so much more.
The ancient Greek Philosopher Pythagoras is known as the "Father of Music". He discovered musical intervals and was first to prescribe music as medicine. He explored how harmonic frequencies could be used for healing.
Including Sound in meditations is very beneficial for many reasons. The main reason that it helps to bring our physical bodies and energetic bodies into a relaxed state, by activating our Parasympathetic Nervous System. This is our bodies natural healing state. Therefore, when we incorporate sound in a meditation, it invites our bodies into its optimal healing state. Sound helps our mind to focus and anchor our mind into the moment, as we follow the different rhythm and sounds.
Meditation allows the space and opportunities to be still and to just breathe and imagine. Meditation is a mind and body practice, bringing awareness to the present moment. It is a mental exercise that allows relaxation, focus and awareness.
By combining mediation and sound together, it helps you find your place of stillness. Meditation and Sound combined, have the amazing ability to shift and heal any stuck emotions that you may have been feeling in your physical body.
Some of the benefits of investing in Kathleen Kinesiology and having her run a tailored ~ to suit your workplace/school or specific celebration "Meditation Sound", are:
* Increased energy of employees and their own health & wellness
* Reduce mental, physical fatigue and burnout
* Support a sense of calm within the workplace
* Support stress & burnout within the workplace
* Enhanced overall wellbeing in the workplace
* Improved focus & productivity within the workplace
* Reduced stress & anxiety
* Build stronger bonds between employees
* Promote a feeling of spiritual wellbeing
* Relieve pain & improve sleep
* Greater personal self-connection & confidence & so much more
If you would like to know more about working with me and booking a "Meditation & Sound, for the workplace, school or celebration", you can contact Kathleen by email with your enquiry or booking.
$325/60mins min 8-20 people
$425/60min min 20 - 40 people
* For more than 40 people contact Kathleen via email for price.
* Please note depending on location, price may increase, due to allow for extra travel expenses & time to get to location
* If you do not have a suitable place/venue to hold the Sound & Meditation event, this can be discussed with Kathleen and a venue can be arranged. Please note that this will include a separate charge to the booking.
* Please not booking cancellation policy - if cancellation is 24hrs 50% of price will be charged. If cancellation on day of booking, full payment is required.